What StayFit Can Offer YOU!
The Stay Fit Circuit Program environment is non-intimidating and provides an impression of easy and safe use. Experiencing each of the 14 stations instills a sense of confidence and accomplishment.
- -Strength stations require no personal adjustments for simple entry and exit.
- -All opposing muscles of the major muscle groups are strengthened.
- -Individual intensity is simply controlled by speed of movement accommodating all fitness levels for men and women.
- -Alternating with the strength stations are the mind-movement stations.
- -Each of these stations are equipped with non-trip, impact absorbing mats for walk or jog-in-place movements.
- -High definition flat screen TV’s are positioned for easy viewing of information on cognitive skills, healthy lifestyle suggestions, and motivational tips.
An audio command every 60 seconds allows plenty of time for movement and changing stations for 2 circuit cycles in each 30 minute session. Every 8 minutes a 10 second heart rate check monitors safe exertion and progress. Each strength machine can be adjusted for additional intensity as a measure of strength improvement. The systematic design of the Stay Fit Circuit Program allows for plenty of social interaction time to visit with old friends and make new friends.As an additional benefit, we offer free blood pressure and weight checks, and a free screening by a Chiropractor or Physical Therapist on our staff.
About the Cost:
For $30 per month, anyone may use our fitness center as often as you like. If you have Excellus Blue Choice Medicare Advantage Insurance, you may use our fitness center as often as you like for only $25 per year as a participant in their Silver&Fit Healthy Aging Program. If you have MVPGOLD insurance, you may be a Silver Sneakers fitness member for free.
Come on in and we’ll tell you how to get started anytime.